Why Martin Home Exteriors, James HardiePlank ® Lap Siding, and PGT Windows?
What’s most important to you? Peace of Mind
At Martin Home Exteriors, we’ve done over 1400 exterior jobs since 1995 – what’s the thing that gives you peace of mind? It could be our perfect record with the “Better Business Bureau” of no complaints ever, or maybe that during that same time we’ve also never had a single complaint with theState of Florida’s Contractor Licensing board. Ken Martin, owner of Martin Home Exteriors has worked hard over these first 15 years to create a company that you can feel that peace of mind with, from being the first (since 2002),and for 3 years the only siding contractor that James HardiePlank ® Lap Siding Products allowed in their very exclusive “Remodeler Contractor Program”, along with being one of the first exterior siding companies in the State of Florida to offer James HardiePlank ® Lap Siding Products back in 1997. At Martin Home Exteriors, Ken has searched the state to hire the best people he could find, our exterior siding specialists teams have been with us for 14 plus years and are of the character you would be proud to know. These commitments by Martin Home Exteriors were made by Ken not only for your peace of mind, but for his too, after all Ken is your neighbor and part of the Jacksonville community.
We Wrote the Book on Installation
At Martin Home Exteriors, your family can rest easy knowing that the products you’ve selected are being installed correctly. As Jacksonville’s Premier Exterior Company, we lead the industry in installation best practices and there’s no one better to install James Hardie and PGT window products or build your screen room than us.
Helping You Create A Better Place to Live
With innovative building products like Hardie®Plank Lap Siding with ColorPlusTechnology, it’s no wonder James Hardie is the #1 siding brand in the UnitedStates. James Hardie has a better way to build, with their industry leading products as well as Florida’s Finest vinyl and Winguard Hurricane windows from PGT Industries, coupled with our “Premier Installation Services”, performed by our very own professional installation teams. When you select Martin Home Exteriors, you are selecting an experienced partner who can help you create a better place to live.
Strength and Character
At Martin Home Exteriors, we recognize your home reflects what is important to you. That’s why James Hardie’s technologies combine the best of both worlds – the strength of cement with the character of wood. With the natural ingredients in our products and a dedication to sustainability, they’ve been green for some time now. Being green benefits the earth as well as your home.
- Engineered to Meet Hurricanes Head-On
- Keep Debris and Wind Out – and Your Roof On
- Protect Your Home in Every Way
- A Choice of Styles
- A Choice of sizes
- A Choice of Designs
- A Choice of Colors
- A Choice of Glass Options
- Singles Out HardiPlank ® Siding
- As A Great Value
- As part of its November 2005 story on 4 Great Home Makeovers, Money Magazine told its 1.9 million readers that HardiPlank ® siding is a smart investment that delivers on durability.
Remodeling Magazine Report
- Fiber Cement Siding #1 Project
- For Return on Investment
- Each year, Remodeling Magazine releases its highly-regarded “Cost vs. Value Report,” which details costs of various home remodeling projects and their return on investment at resale time. In the latest report, “Upscale” Siding Replacement (which specifies fiber cement material) topped the list, returning an average of 103.6% ROI, even beating out kitchen and bath remodels.