Jacksonville, Florida Siding Installation
Every customer at Martin Home Exteriors has a dedicated Project Manager for their Jacksonville Florida siding installation. This siding installation Project Manager can answer any questions about our products or our work, and will provide you with his or her personal cell phone number so you can reach your Project Manager at any time. No other contractor in Jacksonville, Florida provides the dedication and quality of service that Martin Home Exteriors does.
We Provide industry-leading Siding Replacement, from Start to Finish:
Premier Preparation: Safety is Our Concern from the Very Beginning
- Every job starts with acquiring a building permit and posting it on the job.
- At the beginning of each workday we make sure to safeguard your landscaping.
- We don’t start what can’t be finished in one day. If we remove something, it will be dried in before we leave for the day.
- All debris is removed from the job in a prompt manner.
Premier Installation: We Provide Jacksonville, Florida with Expert Siding Installation
- Martin Home Exteriors inspects the substrate before the new siding is applied, and our professional technicians make any repairs that are necessary to meet Florida Building code.
- We arrange for all building inspections as needed.
- Our weather-resistant barrier provides an extra layer of protection from wind and moisture.
- Expert installation by highly-trained Martin Home Exteriors team, according to James Hardie written HardiePlank ® Lap Siding instructions.
100% Cleanup and Completion: We want you to be 100% satisfied every day we are at your home, not just after we’ve left.
- We clean and safeguard the site at the end of each day.
- We collect nails and any potentially dangerous small debris using a magnetic wheel for safe disposal.
Your siding will look just as you envisioned it. The rest of your home will appear just as it was before, and there will be no leftover evidence of us ever having been there.